At La Mision, taking care of our guests, employees and customers value prevails as we face the difficult challenge of responding to the Corona virus COVID-19.
As you know, we are in the customer service business and our current situation requires us all to take special care in terms of our usual activities and to enforce the latest hygiene and safety guidelines for the well being of all.
Giving the impact of COVID-19 also changed the way we work, socialice and travel and during the previous weeks, aligned with Federal recommendations we have been implementing the new policies, procedures and practices to our Health and Safety Protocols.
Health and Safety measures include the following:
- Special training to all staff members on techniques for infection prevention.
- Close supervision from area managers to ensure high-levels of personal hygiene.
- Security access check points with digital thermometers in order to verify the health of each employee before entering to our facilities.
- Daily sanitization process of employees’ common areas such as lockers rooms, canteen, offices, workshops, warehouse, pantries, etc.
- Updated floor plans of employee’s canteens with lower capacity settings, readjusted operation schedules.
- Availability of face masks, gloves and acrylic full-face shields for all employees and mandatory usage of such for all the departments (Security, bell boys, front desk, concierge, housekeeping, public areas, employees from restaurants and bars, pool, events salons and spa personnel).
Guests and Customers:
- Sanitization of all guest’s luggage pieces before entering our facilities.
- Temperature measuring stations available for guests and customers.
- Complimentary sanitizing gel or solution at Reception counter and Concierge desks, Bars, Restaurants, Spa, elevators, etc.
- Sanitization of credit card terminals, pens and all items used between one guest and the other.
- Revised and adjusted cleaning procedures for housekeeping, ensuring reinforced sanitization of rooms at each check-out and check-in.
- Constant sanitization of public areas such as elevators, bathrooms, railings, etc.
- ·Daily sanitization process of restaurants, bars and kitchens (font and back of the house).
- Close supervision to ensure high levels of personal hygiene and food preparation.
- New floor plans and readjusted operation schedules at restaurants and bars with lower capacity settings.
- New practices and controls implemented at buffet-style.
- Sanitization of Restaurant tables, chairs, menus, trays, condiments jars, credit card terminals, check cover, pens and all items used between one guest and the other. Rearrangement of sunbeds to allow more space between guests and respect social distancing protocols.
- Revised and adjusted cleaning procedures for Spa cabin, showers, etc. to ensure full sanitization between one guest and another.
Please know, your safety and well being are our top priority.
We consider you a part of our family and would like to thank you in advance for having placed your trust in us to plan your future trips.
For guests who make new individual bookings between today and June 15th, 2020, we will allow the change or cancellation of such reservation free of charge up to 24 hours before the expected arrival date.
From every member of our great family at La Mision, we thank you for your preference and we look forward to welcome you in the near future.
The Management Team,
La Misión Hotel